Welcome to this life-changing 8-week course.
This course is designed to build true self-confidence (versus arrogance; we discuss the difference in the course) how to bring your awesomeness out which leads to a happier and fulfilled YOU.
This course is about YOU. After some short, effective video lectures, you spent most of the course time to apply these lessons to your life. Every lesson is accompanied by self-reflective questions and/or action points. This course is all about reflecting on past and present and take effective actions for the future.
The key learning points in this course:
- One key characteristic of self-confident leaders that make them great
- How you can stay confident in challenging environments
- How you can build and keep self-confidence in low moments
- How to overcome the feeling of inferiority
- How a self-confident YOU makes you more successful
- How to avoid the daily routines that destroy self-confidence
This course is for you if you want:
- Short and effective lectures
- Videos that come from the heart
- To use your precious time on applying lessons learned on you
- To be challenged, questioned, motivated and empowered
- A long-lasting, strong foundation for building self-confidence for life
This course is not for you if you:
- Look for dragged-out lectures
- Want robotic scripts without personality
- Don't want to spend time on self-reflection and actions
- Look for an easy quick-fix magical solution
- Go into this course with less than 100% commitment
Everyone needs self-confidence. Every part and every moment of your precious life requires self-confidence. Thus, this course gives you life-long value. Every cent you spent on this course is an investment for your well-being, happiness and fulfillment of your life and that is priceless!
Are you ready to take the most crucial foundation of your life into your hands by building self-confidence?
Monika Sattler is a a strategy consultant, keynote speaker and author. She consults professionals, athletes, leaders and corporations on goal & change strategy, women empowerment and mastery of mental barriers.
Her recent inspirational work includes setting a seemingly impossible world record cycling as the first female in history every mile of the 2000 mi Tour of Spain at the same day as the professionals.
Monika has previously worked for the World Bank, IBM and the International Monetary Fund, has lived in five countries and speaks three languages.Originally from Germany, she holds degrees from Bryant University, Georgetown University and University of Minnesota.
Learn more about her: www.radmonika.com